Visas & Immigration Solutions
We Started Haskew Law to provide free advice and affordable solutions to everyone. After spending years working in Government, the world's leading businesses and law firms we wanted to share our knowledge.
When we started we never expected such a fantastic level of support and encouragement from our clients, and we knew we had something special to offer as our reputation has grown through word of mouth and referrals. We are grateful for the opportunity to help so many people secure their visas. Over 74% of people who visit our site complete our assessment form and 92% of them decide to secure the visa of their choice with Haskew Law.
We hope we can help you. Our office is open 9-5pm Monday - Friday. We are a family-oriented firm, and the rest of the time you will find us with our children. You can relax however as there is always some on hand to deal with emergencies, and our online systems allow you to track the progress of your case 24/7.
Making Immigration Easier
Visas We Assist With
- Skilled Worker Visas
- Permanent Residency
- Family Visas
- Employer Sponsorship
- Investor and Business Visas
- State Sponsorship Visas
- Study Visas
- Working Holidays
Services We Provide:
- A professional assessment of your emigration options
- Find the best visa class for your needs
- Convert your qualifications to the required standards
- Revise your CV and references to standards required
- Secure your visa to work and live in your chosen destination
- Manage all aspects of emigration
- Complete relocation services
- Approved Lawyers and MARA Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- Over 20 years experience
- We are a family focused firm
- 74% of our clients would refer a friend
- Ex-Immigration Officers
- Partners with the UK Govt. Foreign & Commonwealth Office "Know Before You Go"
- Partners with Several leading Colleges and Universities for International students
Name: Immigration made easier
Description: Across the globe Immigration Laws are tightening up and the age of globalisation appears to be over as countries from the UK to the Australia are focused no on reducing immigrant numbers. It is important to select the best possible visa route and be prepared to fight to win your case.