Tailored Solutions to Meet Your Requirements
The Australian Business, Innovation & Investment programme is the fastest growing area of immigration law as people come to realise Australian residency by investment is not just a desirable way to emigrate but, a vital part of many effective Australian immigration cases.
As members of the Migration Investment Council, we are well placed to assist in your Residency by Investment case.
The most popular option:
Permanent Residency on arrival for $595k
Emigrate with confidence by securing shares in a compliant business. From AUD$ 595,000 you shall receive permanent residency on arrival.
To qualify you, will need to secure a shareholding in a compliant Australian company. We assist our clients in finding the perfect shareholding to meet their emigration requirements.
- Secure complaint shares
- entry price for the scheme is currently AUD$595,000
- Permanent residency granted on arrival
- Freedom to purchase land or property
- PR for your partner and children
- No upper age limit
- No points testing
- Fast, easy process
Benefits of investing for retirement in Australia
- No inheritance tax
- AAA Rated Economy
- Tax effective investment laws
- Dual citizenship permitted
- Tax effective laws
- Access to Medicare
- Access to free education
An alternative option
AUD$ 1.5m in Government Bonds
For those risk-averse, under 50 yrs and have previous business experience. Investing $1.5m in Govt. Bonds for 4-years is an interesting alternative.
- Pass the investors immigration points test
- Invest $1.5m for 4-years in State Government Treasury Bonds
- Must be under 50 years old
- Temporary visa approved for 4-years leading to PR
- required to live within a nominated state or territory for the 4-years
- During the 4-years limitations on purchasing a home
- Limited access to Medicare for the initial 4-years
- Restrictions on free education
- Restrictions on purchasing property
Please Note: The Australian Govt. are currently reviewing all investor class visas. Based on our experience, the review shall likely result in fewer places at higher costs. That said, there is still time to secure your visa under the current rules.
Complete our assessment form to receive our free guide and to discuss your options with our experts.
Australia by investment guide
Name: Residency By Investment
Description: Complete our Australian immigration assessment to secure your copy of our guide on investor opportunities for Australia.