Architects Wanted in Australia
Discover How You Can Emigrate to Australia
As leading experts over the past 25 years within the fields of Immigration law, we have a unique understanding of how best to secure permanent residency visas for Australia. Our team are expert in all areas of Australian immigration.
What Australia offers
A world-class standard of living, ample employment opportunities and an amazing climate has led to Australia becoming the worlds most popular choice for skilled migrants.
To discover more, complete our initial assessment form and one of our team will contact you shortly for a free consultation to discuss all your options.
Architects and Landscape Architects
- Design commercial, industrial, institutional, residential and recreational buildings and landscapes.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Obtaining advice from clients and management to determine the type, style and size of planned buildings and alterations to existing buildings
- Providing information regarding designs, materials and estimated building times
- Preparing project documentation, including sketches and scale drawings, and integrating structural, mechanical and aesthetic elements in final designs
- Writing specifications and contract documents for use by builders and calling tenders on behalf of clients
- Consulting with Professionals and clients about external area designs, costs and construction
- Compiling and analysing a site and community data about geographical and ecological features, landforms, soils, vegetation, site hydrology, visual characteristics and human-made structures, to formulate land use and development recommendations, and for preparing environmental impact statements
- Preparing reports, site plans, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates for land development, showing location and details of proposals, including ground modelling, structures, vegetation and access
- Inspecting construction work in progress to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and quality standards
Architects Jobs in Australia
Name: Emigrate to Australia as an Architect
Description: Due to the ample employment opportunities, a high standard of living with excellent education and health care. Is it any wonder why thousands of Architects have already emigrate to Australia in recent years. If you want to live and work in Australia apply today to secure your place while there is still time.