Nurses Wanted in Australia
Discover How You Can Emigrate to Australia
As leading experts over the past 25 years within the fields of Immigration law, we have a unique understanding of how best to secure permanent residency visas for Australia. Our team are expert in all areas of Australian immigration.
What Australia offers
A world-class standard of living, ample employment opportunities and an amazing climate has led to Australia becoming the worlds most popular choice for skilled migrants.
To discover more, complete our initial assessment form and one of our team will contact you shortly for a free consultation to discuss all your options.
- Provides advanced and extended nursing care to patients, such as ordering diagnostic tests, undertaking diagnosis and health assessments, prescribing patient care management, medicines and therapies, as authorised in relevant nursing legislation, and referring to specialist Medical Practitioners and other Health Professionals in a range of health, welfare and community settings. Registration or licensing is required.
Skill Level 1
- Occupations at Skill Level 1 have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating nursing care for patients according to accepted nursing practice and standards
- Working in consultation with other Health Professionals and members of health teams, and coordinating the care of patients
- Providing interventions, treatments and therapies such as medications, and monitoring responses to treatment and care plan
- Promoting health and assisting in preventing ill health by participating in health education and other health promotion activities
- Answering questions and providing information to patients and families about treatment and care
- Supervising and coordinating the work of Enrolled Nurses and other healthcare workers
- 254412: Registered Nurse (Aged Care)
- 254413: Registered Nurse (Child and Family Health)
- 254414: Registered Nurse (Community Health)
- 254415: Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency)
- 254416: Registered Nurse (Developmental Disability)
- 254417: Registered Nurse (Disability and Rehabilitation)
- 254418: Registered Nurse (Medical)
- 254421: Registered Nurse (Medical Practice)
- 254422: Registered Nurse (Mental Health)
- 254423: Registered Nurse (Perioperative)
- 254424: Registered Nurse (Surgical)
- 254425: Registered Nurse (Paediatrics)
- 254499: Registered Nurses
Nursing Jobs in Australia
Name: Nurses Emigrate to Australia
Description: Ample employment opportunities, an excellent standard of living and an amazing climate has attracted thousands of nurses to emigrate to Australia over recent years. There are still places available for the right candidates. If you would like to live and work in Australia we recommend you apply now to secure your place today.