Emigrate To Australia As An Actuary
We have provided the Australian skills criteria below to help you establish if your skills match those standards. There will be a rigorous assessment process that takes place to ensure you meet the standard. You can relax as we help you through this with our years of experience and understanding of the requirements.
The good news is once we have secured your visa you are ready to live and work in Australia.
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY:
On this page, we provide you with a live feed to jobs available in Australia today within your chosen profession as a guide to potential employment opportunities for those who hold a valid Australian working visa. We have a large network of recruiters across Australia to help you find the perfect job.
SECURING YOUR VISA:
We recommend you secure your permanent residency (PR) prior to emigration to Australia. This removes the risks associated with attaching a visa to a specific employer. Our approach will provide you with long-term security post arrival in Australia along with the other benefits this brings as opposed to employer sponsorship.
Complete our FREE assessment so we can help you emigrate to Australia.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ACTUARIES, MATHEMATICIANS AND STATISTICIANS
ACTUARIES, MATHEMATICIANS AND STATISTICIANS develop and apply actuarial, mathematical, statistical and quantitative principles and techniques to solve problems in a range of fields such as business and finance, scientific and social research, and engineering.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Registration or licensing may be required.
- defining, analysing and solving complex financial and business problems relating to areas such as insurance premiums, annuities, superannuation funds, pensions and dividends
- examining financial projections for general insurance companies, finance companies, government and other organisations
- designing new types of policies, assessing risks and analysing investments in life insurance, superannuation funds, health insurance, friendly societies, financial markets and other areas
- formulating mathematical models to simulate processes
- applying models to experimental observations, and adjusting and recasting the models
- using numerical analysis methods to develop algorithms and perform computations
- liaising with management and clients to determine the subject or area to be surveyed or examined
- specifying the data to be collected, and the methodology to be used in collection and analysis
- evaluating and describing the reliability and utility of source information
- analysing and interpreting data, and producing relevant statistics to describe and infer particular trends and patterns
- Pricing Actuary - Group Insurance
Melbourne VIC, AIA
The Pricing Actuary Opportunity. What do you need to be a Pricing Actuary? You will also assist in pricing tenders for new Group schemes and provide LPS320...
Sydney NSW, XL Catlin
Price programmes utilising XL Catlin tools with involvement from Actuaries as appropriate; MAXIMIZE your opportunity....
- HOYTS Actuarial Analyst & Movie Programmer
Sydney NSW, The HOYTS Group
You’ll be degree qualified and may have started making successful progress with the Institute of Actuaries of Australia exams (or equivalent)....
- Head of Commercial - Life Insurance
Sydney Central Business District NSW, HCF
Work with internal stakeholders and the appointed actuary on the enhancement of existing products and development of new products for targets customer segments....