Emigrate To Australia As An Actuary
We have provided the Australian skills criteria below to help you establish if your skills match those standards. There will be a rigorous assessment process that takes place to ensure you meet the standard. You can relax as we help you through this with our years of experience and understanding of the requirements.
The good news is once we have secured your visa you are ready to live and work in Australia.
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY:
On this page, we provide you with a live feed to jobs available in Australia today within your chosen profession as a guide to potential employment opportunities for those who hold a valid Australian working visa. We have a large network of recruiters across Australia to help you find the perfect job.
SECURING YOUR VISA:
We recommend you secure your permanent residency (PR) prior to emigration to Australia. This removes the risks associated with attaching a visa to a specific employer. Our approach will provide you with long-term security post arrival in Australia along with the other benefits this brings as opposed to employer sponsorship.
Complete our FREE assessment so we can help you emigrate to Australia.
SKILLS REQUIRED FOR ACTUARIES, MATHEMATICIANS AND STATISTICIANS
ACTUARIES, MATHEMATICIANS AND STATISTICIANS develop and apply actuarial, mathematical, statistical and quantitative principles and techniques to solve problems in a range of fields such as business and finance, scientific and social research, and engineering.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
Registration or licensing may be required.
- defining, analysing and solving complex financial and business problems relating to areas such as insurance premiums, annuities, superannuation funds, pensions and dividends
- examining financial projections for general insurance companies, finance companies, government and other organisations
- designing new types of policies, assessing risks and analysing investments in life insurance, superannuation funds, health insurance, friendly societies, financial markets and other areas
- formulating mathematical models to simulate processes
- applying models to experimental observations, and adjusting and recasting the models
- using numerical analysis methods to develop algorithms and perform computations
- liaising with management and clients to determine the subject or area to be surveyed or examined
- specifying the data to be collected, and the methodology to be used in collection and analysis
- evaluating and describing the reliability and utility of source information
- analysing and interpreting data, and producing relevant statistics to describe and infer particular trends and patterns
- Product Insights Manager
Sydney NSW, IAG
Fellowship of the Institute of Actuaries of Australia (or equivalent) with 3+ years of post-qualification experience. Product Insights Manager....
- Senior Actuary - Projects
Sydney Inner Suburbs NSW, Suncorp Group
Senior Actuary - Projects. We are currently seeking a Senior Actuary – Projects for 12 months to join our Insurance business unit in Sydney....
- Investment Actuaries Required - PQ N/N or Qualified (life/GI considered)
Sydney NSW, Ensure Recruitment
Our client are currently recruiting for investment actuaries to join their team on a permanent basis:. Monthly reporting, including analysis of profit....
- Actuarial Analyst
Sydney NSW, Ensure Recruitment
Providing support to consulting actuaries within team through actuarial analysis, as required, including. Strong graduates or part qualified actuaries from any...