Emigrate To Australia As An Agricultural Consultant
We have provided the Australian skills criteria below to help you establish if your skills match those standards. There is a rigorous assessment process that takes place to ensure you meet the standard. You can relax as we help you through this with our years of experience and understanding of the requirements.
The good news is once we have secured your visa you are ready to live and work in Australia.
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY:
On this page, we provide you with a live feed to jobs available in Australia today within agriculture as a guide to potential employment opportunities for those who hold a valid Australian working visa. We have a large network of recruiters in Australia to help you find the perfect job.
SECURING YOUR VISA:
We recommend you secure your permanent residency (PR) if you can prior to emigration to Australia. This removes the risks associated with attaching a visa to a specific employer. Our approach will provide you with long-term security post arrival in Australia along with the other benefits this brings as opposed to employer sponsorship.
Complete our FREE assessment so we can help you emigrate to Australia.
Indicative Skill Level:Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- collecting and analysing data and samples of produce, feed, soil and other factors affecting production
- advising Farmers and Farm Managers on techniques for improving the production of crops and livestock, and alternative agricultural options
- advising farmers on issues such as livestock and crop disease, control of pests and weeds, soil improvement, animal husbandry and feeding programs
- studying the environmental factors affecting commercial crop production, pasture growth, animal breeding, and the growth and health of forest trees
- studying the effects of cultivation techniques, soils, insects and plant diseases on animal, crop and forest production
- developing procedures and techniques for solving agricultural problems and improving the efficiency of production
- managing forest resources to maximise their long-term commercial, recreational and environmental benefits for the community
- studying the propagation and culture of forest trees, methods for improving the growth of stock, and the effects of thinning on forest yields
- preparing plans for reafforestation and devising efficient harvesting systems
- investigating, planning and implementing management procedures to cope with the effects of fires, floods, droughts, soil erosion, insect pests and diseases
- Communications Officer - Harvesting | Sugarcane
Queensland, Evolve Scientific Recruitment
Please contact our Consultants at the Brisbane office on 07 3175 0680 or email firstname.lastname@example.org....
- Asset Management Specialist (Infrastructure) - Leading Grain Producer
West Perth WA, Michael Page
Permanent Consultant name:. Thomas Jackson Consultant phone:. This is an excellent full time opportunity for a Asset Management Specialist....
- Part Time Accounts Payable Officer
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC, Page Personnel
Permanent Consultant name:. Nicholas Leonidas Consultant phone:. Our client is a leading Australian provider into the agricultural industry....
- secondary school teacher
Perth Central Business District WA, Randstad
Established in 1983 this college provides leading education to over 1000 students and is the only school in the Northern Territory with an agricultural facility...