The Way Architects Emigrate
We have provided the Australian skills criteria below to help you establish if your skills match those standards. There is an assessment process that takes place to ensure you meet the standard. You can relax as we help you through this with our years of experience and understanding of the requirements.
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY:
On this page, we provide you with a live feed to jobs available in Australia today for Architects as a guide to potential employment opportunities for those who hold a valid Australian working visa. We have a large network of recruiters across Australia to help you find the perfect job.
SECURING YOUR VISA:
We recommend you secure your permanent residency (PR) if you can prior to emigration to Australia. This removes the risks associated with attaching a visa to a specific employer. Our approach will provide you with long-term security post arrival in Australia along with the other benefits this brings.
Skills Required As An Architect In Australia
ARCHITECTS AND LANDSCAPE ARCHITECTS design commercial, industrial, institutional, residential and recreational buildings and landscapes.
Indicative Skill Level:
You must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some roles, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- obtaining advice from clients and management to determine type, style and size of planned buildings and alterations to existing buildings
- providing information regarding designs, materials and estimated building times
- preparing project documentation, including sketches and scale drawings, and integrating structural, mechanical and aesthetic elements in final designs
- writing specifications and contract documents for use by builders and calling tenders on behalf of clients
- consulting with Professionals and clients about external area designs, costs and construction
- compiling and analysing site and community data about geographical and ecological features, landforms, soils, vegetation, site hydrology, visual characteristics and human-made structures, to formulate land use and development recommendations, and for preparing environmental impact statements
- preparing reports, site plans, working drawings, specifications and cost estimates for land development, showing location and details of proposals, including ground modelling, structures, vegetation and access
- inspecting construction work in progress to ensure compliance with plans, specifications and quality standards
- Program Coordinator
Melbourne City Centre VIC, RMIT University
Program Coordinator Job no: 557395 Work type: Full time - Fixed term/Contract Categories: Information Technology Full-time, Fixed Term Contract (Until
- Programs Officer – Africa & Latin America, and First Australians Programs
Officer VIC, Caritas Australia
Are agents of their own change and architects of their own development. The primary purpose of the Programs Officer role is to provide support for the Africa...
- Security Architect
Melbourne VIC, EA People
My client is looking for a Security Architect to help design and manage the Enterprise security architecture framework and support a broad spectrum of...
- Consulting Architect
Brisbane QLD, Singtel
Do not wait, if the Consulting Architect sounds like you, APPLY NOW! As an Optus Consulting Architect you will be the overall solution owner for all streams of...