Are You The Right Person For State Sponsorship?
- Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) replaced the previous ‘Skilled Occupation List’ (SOL) and is available in Schedule 1 of the relevant
- Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) replaced the previous ‘Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List’ (CSOL)
When you are applying for the 190 visa remember an Australian state owes you nothing and operates their immigration policy for skilled migrants the same way a successful company would operate their recruitment policy. They are looking for the very best candidates from a global pool of talent. In return, they know they are able to offer one of the highest standards of living in the world and have no shortage of applicants. They are also aware that people are prepared to pay for the privilege of becoming a permanent resident of Australia and therefore, will charge for issuing a visa. This can deter those who are not serious or do not have the resources to ensure they will not be a burden on the public purse after arrival.
In some states a person would be required to have a job offer prior to an invitation to immigrate to the state being offered.
Each profession has a limited requirement and once Australia has secured the number of skilled workers they require they stop issuing further visas. If your skills are on the SOL list currently, you can afford to emigrate and you want to live in Australia we recommend you take the opportunity while your skills remain in demand. Many people we speak to contact us months after our first conversation only to discover their profession is no longer in demand and therefore, they can not emigrate.
It is worth noting on occasion, applicants who apply for state sponsorship as their skills are in demand in that state but not in another and have family in another state may be refused. If the state is not satisfied their long-term loyalties would not with the sponsoring state.
Why Your Application Needs To Be Perfect
- English Language Ability
- Experience In Your Profession
- Record Of Prior Learning In Australia And Off Shore
- Previous Study or Employment In Australia
- Your Spouse Skills If Applicable
- Your skills must be in demand - To find out if your skills are on the list click here
Skilled Worker Statistics:
- 190,000 places available this year across Australia for Skilled workers
- 68% of migrants arrive in Australia on this visa
- 42% of all visa applications are rejected
- 32% of migrant workers arrive on a Family class visa
Costs & Fees
You will be required to pay for your visa, skills assessment, English test, medical tests and Police reports. Here is a guide to the costs, which are subject to change.
This is a fund you will be expected to have in assets on an application for state sponsorship. You do not have to spend the money, it simply protects the state from any risk of you becoming a burden on the public purse.
- $35,000 for the main applicant
- $5,000 per additional person
- $3,600 for the main applicant
- $18,000 for any partner
- $900 per child
- £49 per person over 15 years old
- £250 per person
English Language Test
- ranges from $500 - $3,500 depending on several factors, including your profession, if you need a practical test, current qualifications, etc...
This is a lot of money to risk on a case that is not properly prepared which could end in failure. That is why we recommend you take advice from an expert and protect your future.added once they secure state sponsorship.
We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and MARA Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- Complete Managed Migration Solutions
- Ex Immigration Officers
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.