Emigrate To Australia As An Engineer
SECURING YOUR VISA
We always aim to secure a permanent residency visa for Australia as our first choice for our clients. This removes any risks associated with attaching a visa to a specific employer. Our approach is designed to provide you as our client with long-term security in Australia.
Complete our Free assessment and our experts will let you know if you are eligible to emigrate.
Government Report On Job Prospects
Government data on Job Outlook are updated on a yearly basis and are compiled from national statistics which may not reflect either regional variations or more recent changes in employment conditions. Recent reports show strong growth in this profession along with high average salaries. It is important to note the average salaries could be easily doubled for people with three or more years experience and qualified with a positive skills assessment from the UK.
- Over the five years to November 2019, the number of job openings for Engineering Professionals is expected to be average (between 10,001 and 25,000). Job openings count both employment growth and turnover (defined as workers leaving their occupation for other employment or leaving the workforce).
- Employment for this occupation fell slightly in the past five years and rose moderately in the long-term (ten years). Looking forward, employment for Engineering Professionals to November 2020 is expected to grow strongly.
- This is a large occupation (143,000 in November 2015) suggesting that opportunities should be available in many (but not all) regions.
- Engineering Professionals have a very high proportion of full-time jobs (93.9 percent). For Civil Engineering Professionals working full-time, average weekly hours are 43.9 (compared to 40.2 for all occupations) and earnings are high - in the ninth decile. Unemployment for Engineering Professionals is average.
- The most common level of educational attainment for Engineering Professionals is Bachelor degree (58.0 percent).
- Engineering Professionals are mainly employed in: Professional, Scientific and Technical Services; Construction; and Public Administration and Safety.
This table shows how this occupation compares with other occupations on 9 key measures: employment size; full-time share of employment; earnings; unemployment; employment growth over the past 2, 5 and 10 years; future growth (projected growth rate over 5 years); and future job openings (estimated number of vacancies due to employment growth and turnover). The Future Growth indicator is based on growth in percentage terms, while the Future Job Openings indicator is based on an estimated number of vacancies.
A small occupation with a strong Future Growth score may have a weak Job Openings score, while a large occupation with a weak Future Growth score may have a strong Job Openings score, as even a small percentage change can result in a relatively large number of new jobs.
The figures in the table are averages and may vary depending on the specific field of engineering.
|How many workers are employed in this occupation?||43,000||8|
|How many work full-time (% share)?||93.9||9|
|What are the weekly earnings for full-time workers ($ before tax)?||1683||9|
|How does unemployment compare with other occupations?||average||5|
|What has been the long-term employment growth - 10 years (%)?||21.2||6|
|What has been the medium-term employment growth - 5 years (%)?||-9.2||3|
|What has been the short-term employment growth - 2 years (%)?||-2.1||5|
|What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?||strong growth||7|
|What will be the level of future job openings?||average||6|
Various Engineering Disciplines In Demand:
Australian Visas Available:
What are the Skilled Worker Visa basic requirements?
- Be under 50 years of age
- Demonstrate competence in the English language
- Possess skills and qualifications that address the needs of the Australian labour market
- Meet the skills assessment test
What is the difference between the two Skilled Worker Visas?
What do Skilled Work Visas allow me to do?
- Reside permanently in Australia and engage work opportunities
- Receive healthcare
- Study at a school, vocational education programs, or university
- Become eligible for Australian Citizenship in time
We can assist at every stage of your journey:
We assist you with the Australian visa and immigration application;
Our team has access to extensive resources to help you find your ideal job in Australia;
We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and MARA Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- Ex-immigration officers
- Knowledge of the Immigration Dept.
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.