The top recommendations for our clients and people who have already secured their Australian working visas.
All the jobs listed are currently available and we refresh the list daily to ensure we provide only the latest employment opportunities. We are proud to provide thousands of job opportunities to our clients each year.
If you would like to work in Australia, and have not yet secured your visa, complete our free assessment today and discover the best working visa for you and secure your next job in Australia.
Skills and Experience RequiredYou will need to have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing may be required.
Experienced In The Following Tasks:
- studying functional statements, organisational charts and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication
- establishing work measurement programs and analysing work samples to develop standards for labour utilisation
- analysing workforce utilisation, facility layout, operational data and production schedules and costs to determine optimum worker and equipment efficiencies
- designing mechanical equipment, machines, components, products for manufacture, and plant and systems for construction
- developing specifications for manufacture, and determining materials, equipment, piping, material flows, capacities and layout of plant and systems
- organising and managing project labour and the delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- establishing standards and policies for installation, modification, quality control, testing, inspection and maintenance according to engineering principles and safety regulations
- inspecting plant to ensure optimum performance is maintained
- directing the maintenance of plant buildings and equipment, and coordinating the requirements for new designs, surveys and maintenance schedule
- Graduate Opportunities with The Australian Shipbuilder
Darwin NT, Austal
With graduate opportunities as exciting and diverse as the ships we build, Austal is looking for our next team of shipbuilders to help deliver the world’s
- Apprentice Fitter Mechanic
Sydney NSW, SeaLink
Train as a Shipboard Marine Engineer. Have the opportunity to train as an on-board MED qualified Engineer. Carry out servicing & general mechanical repairs on a...
- Senior Software Engineers
Melbourne VIC, Blackbook Executive
Developing junior software engineers knowledge and skills around embedded programming. Strong experience in a senior developer role across embedded development...
- Mechanical Design Engineer
Northern Beaches NSW, Core Talent
The role requires a Degree qualified Mechanical Engineer with 3-5 years experience within Product Design with a Solidworks background....
- Design Engineer
Australia, Pacific Talent Partners
Due to investment in new technology and an outstanding linear growth trajectory Pacific Talent Partners has been commissioned to find a skilled Mechanical...