COMPUTER NETWORK ENGINEERS VISA CRITERIA & JOBS
We have provided the Australian skills criteria below to help you establish if your skills match those standards. There is a rigorous assessment process that takes place to ensure you meet the standard. You can relax as we help you through this with our years of experience and understanding of the requirements.
The good news is once we have secured your visa you are ready to live and work in Australia.
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY:
On this page, we provide you with a live feed to jobs available in Australia today within IT as a guide to potential employment opportunities for those who hold a valid Australian working visa. We have a large network of recruiters across Australia to help you find the perfect job.
SECURING YOUR VISA:
We recommend you secure your permanent residency (PR) if you can prior to emigration to Australia. This removes the risks associated with attaching a visa to a specific employer. Our approach will provide you with long-term security post arrival in Australia along with the other benefits this brings as opposed to employer sponsorship.
Complete our FREE assessment so we can help you emigrate to Australia.
COMPUTER NETWORK PROFESSIONALS research, analyse and recommend strategies for network architecture and development, implement, manage, maintain and configure network hardware and software, and monitor and optimise performance, and troubleshoot and provide user support.
Indicative Skill Level:
In Australia and New Zealand:
- analysing, developing, interpreting and evaluating complex system design and architecture specifications, data models and diagrams in the development, configuration and integration of computer systems
- researching, analysing, evaluating and monitoring network infrastructure to ensure networks are configured to operate at optimal performance
- assessing and recommending improvements to network operations and integrated hardware, software, communications and operating systems
- providing specialist skills in supporting and troubleshooting network problems and emergencies
- installing, configuring, testing, maintaining and administering new and upgraded networks, software database applications, servers and workstations
- providing network programming in support of specific business needs and requirements
- preparing and maintaining procedures and documentation for network inventory, and recording diagnosis and resolution of network faults, enhancements and modifications to networks, and maintenance instructions
- monitoring network traffic, and activity, capacity and usage to ensure continued integrity and optimal network performance
- Graduate Communications and Networks Systems Engineer
Brisbane, QLD, Boeing
To be successful you will have: Bachelor of IT in: Computer Systems and Networks or Networks and Communications Knowledge of: Router, Switch, Call Manager...) to meet future customer needs is a priority. We are looking for a Graduate Network Communications Engineer to join the team...
- DevOps Engineer (M20)
configuration (DNS, routing, security, protocols) A degree in computer science, information systems or a related field highly...FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled...
- DevOps Engineer (M20)
configuration (DNS, routing, security, protocols) A degree in computer science, information systems or a related field highly...Job Overview FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients...
- Systems Engineer- Rail Data
Perth, WA, Rio Tinto
Systems Engineer- Rail Data Work for a world class Mining Company on Australia's largest private rail network... We are looking for Systems Engineer- Rail Data to work across a set of complex integrated systems controlling trains on the Rio Tinto Iron Ore...