Emigrate To Australia As A Doctor, Surgeon Or Medical Professionals
SECURING YOUR VISA
We always aim to secure a permanent residency visa for Australia as our first choice for our clients. This removes any risks associated with attaching a visa to a specific employer. Our approach is designed to provide you as our client with long-term security in Australia.
Complete our Free assessment and our experts will let you know if you are eligible to emigrate
Government Report On Job Prospects
Government data on Job Outlook are updated on a yearly basis and are compiled from national statistics which may not reflect either regional variations or more recent changes in employment conditions. Recent reports show strong growth in this profession along with high average salaries. It is important to note the average salaries could be easily doubled for people with three or more years experience and qualified with a positive skills assessment.
- Over the five years to November 2019, the number of job openings for Medical Professionals is expected to be average (between 10,001 and 25,000). Job openings count both employment growth and turnover (defined as workers leaving their occupation for other employment or leaving the workforce).
- Employment for this occupation rose very strongly (in percentage terms) in the past five years and rose very strongly in the long-term (ten years). Looking forward, employment for Medical Professionals to November 2020 is expected to grow very strongly.
- This is a very large occupation (259,500 in November 2015) suggesting that opportunities should be available in most regions.
- Medical Professionals have an above average proportion of full-time jobs (81.1 per cent). For Medical Professionals working full-time, average weekly hours are 42.5 (compared to 40.2 for all occupations) and earnings are high - in the tenth decile. Unemployment for Medical Professionals is below average.
- The most common level of educational attainment for Medical Professionals is Bachelor degree and further qualifications for the role (54.7 per cent).
- Medical Professionals are nearly all employed in Health Care and Social Assistance.
This table shows how this occupation compares with other occupations on 9 key measures: employment size; full-time share of employment; earnings; unemployment; employment growth over the past 2, 5 and 10 years; future growth (projected growth rate over 5 years); and future job openings (estimated number of vacancies due to employment growth and turnover). The Future Growth indicator is based on growth in percentage terms, while the Future Job Openings indicator is based on an estimated number of vacancies.
A small occupation with a strong Future Growth score may have a weak Job Openings score, while a large occupation with a weak Future Growth score may have a strong Job Openings score, as even a small percentage change can result in a relatively large number of new jobs.
The figures below are averages and will vary depending on the role.
|How many workers are employed in this occupation?||259,500||9|
|How many work full-time (% share)?||81.1||6|
|What are the weekly earnings for full-time workers ($ before tax)?||2500||10|
|How does unemployment compare with other occupations?||below average||2|
|What has been the long-term employment growth - 10 years (%)?||56.7||9|
|What has been the medium-term employment growth - 5 years (%)?||32.9||9|
|What has been the short-term employment growth - 2 years (%)?||5.6||6|
|What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?||very strong growth||10|
|What will be the level of future job openings?||average||6|
Disciplines In Demand:General Practitioner
For each of the professions listed, you will be required to evidence your qualifications, experience, licences if required and additional supporting evidence to provide Australia with the necessary background in your case for them to be satisfied you meet their standards which may vary in many medical professions from those standards applied in the UK.
Where there are skills gaps we can often work with you to find solutions to close those gaps to present the strongest possible case.
Areas of Demand in Australia
Australian Visas Available:
What are the Skilled Worker Visa basic requirements?
- Be under 50 years of age
- Demonstrate competence in the English language
- Possess skills and qualifications that address the needs of the Australian labour market
- Meet the skills assessment test
What is the difference between the two Skilled Worker Visas?
What do Skilled Work Visas allow me to do?
- Reside permanently in Australia and engage work opportunities
- Receive healthcare
- Study at a school, vocational education programs, or university
- Become eligible for Australian Citizenship in time
We can assist at every stage of your journey:
We assist you with the Australian visa and immigration application;
Our team has access to extensive resources to help you find your ideal job in Australia;
We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and MARA Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% of clients would refer a friend or relative
- Knowledge of the Immigration Dept.
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.