Work Visas Skills Requirement & Jobs
Process Engineer (Industrial)
Production or Plant Engineer
SECURING YOUR VISA
We always aim to secure a permanent residency visa for Australia as our first choice for our clients. This removes any risks associated with attaching a visa to a specific employer. Our approach is designed to provide you as our client with long-term security in Australia.
Complete our Free assessment and our experts will let you know if you are eligible to emigrate.
- studying functional statements, organisational charts and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication
- establishing work measurement programs and analysing work samples to develop standards for labour utilisation
- analysing workforce utilisation, facility layout, operational data and production schedules and costs to determine optimum worker and equipment efficiencies
- designing mechanical equipment, machines, components, products for manufacture, and plant and systems for construction
- developing specifications for manufacture, and determining materials, equipment, piping, material flows, capacities and layout of plant and systems
- organising and managing project labour and the delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- establishing standards and policies for installation, modification, quality control, testing, inspection and maintenance according to engineering principles and safety regulations
- inspecting plant to ensure optimum performance is maintained
- directing the maintenance of plant buildings and equipment, and coordinating the requirements for new designs, surveys and maintenance schedules
Investigates and reviews the utilisation of personnel, facilities, equipment and materials, current operational processes and established practices, to recommend improvement in the efficiency of operations in a variety of commercial, industrial and production environments. Registration or licensing may be required.
Plans, designs, organises and oversees the assembly, erection, commissioning, operation and maintenance of mechanical and process plant and installations. Registration or licensing may be required.
PRODUCTION OR PLANT ENGINEERPlans, directs and coordinates the design, construction, modification, continued performance and maintenance of equipment and machines in industrial plants, and the management and planning of manufacturing activities. Registration or licensing may be required.
- preparing designs for chemical process systems and planning control systems for processes such as those used to remove and separate components, effect chemical changes, test and evaluate fuels, transfer heat, and control the storing and handling of solids, liquids and gases
- monitoring the operation and maintenance of equipment to achieve maximum efficiency under safe operating conditions
- ensuring correct materials and equipment are used and that they conform to specifications
- diagnosing malfunctions in chemical plants and instituting remedial action
- studying product utilisation and pollution control problems
- reviewing plans for new products and submitting material selection recommendations in accordance with design specifications and factors such as strength, weight and cost
- planning and implementing laboratory operations to develop new materials and fabrication procedures for new materials to fulfil production cost and performance standards
- conferring with producers of materials, such as metals, ceramics, polymers, cements and elastomers, during the investigation and evaluation of materials suitable for specific product applications
- reviewing product failure data and implementing laboratory tests to establish or reject possible causes, and advising on ways to overcome any problems
Designs and prepares specifications for chemical process systems and the construction and operation of commercial-scale chemical plants, and supervises industrial processing and fabrication of products undergoing physical and chemical changes. Registration or licensing may be required.
Investigates the properties of metals, ceramics, polymers and other materials and assesses and develops their engineering and commercial applications. Registration or licensing may be required.