Steps To Emigrate To Australia
- Secure accreditation in Australia for your UK based qualifications and skills
- Apply to the relevant state and/or federal government Immigration department for an invitation to secure your visa
- Only after being selected and invited to emigrate you must complete your Police, Medical, and other checks and obtain approval before embarking on your new life.
Qualifying criteria of 60 points
STAGE ONE – SKILLS ASSESSMENT
- Confirmation you hold the necessary skills in demand – You must evidence the facts and present the best possible case in a clear way an Australian Immigration officer will quickly understand. They review about 100 cases per day and will not go looking to build a case for you.
- English Language; ability to meet the required standards – Being British is no excuse to avoid doing an IELTS test. This may not be required in all cases however it is always helpful.
- Work Experience – This evidence must be presented in a clear way, exactly as the officials require and is the point where most cases are rejected. There are no guides on how to prepare the perfect reference or people who simply copy it making references worthless. This is a major issue for most cases and very few people get it right.
- Qualifications –Your achievements using specialist international qualifications equivalency tests will determine the Australian equivalency and if you have the qualifications you think you have!
- The Skills Approval Authorities review your case to ensure your skills meet the required standards. It is important you secure the maximum awards available which will help your future Immigration case.
STAGE TWO – Presenting Your Expression of Interest
- Plan, prepare and present your case to meet the needs of the immigration officer to achieve the maximum points available based on your case history.
- It is vital you provide an officer with a case which is "Visa Ready" any mistakes or gaps will result in the case being turned away and no refund of fees provided.
- Present you to local employers and to the State for state sponsorship if required. Select those who are licensed by the Government to employ overseas talent which matches your career objectives, skills and experience.
- For regulated professions, you will be required to hold the correct Australian licence & registration
THREE IMMIGRATION OPTIONS AVAILABLE AT THIS STAGE
Invitation From The Australian Federal Government
Offer of Employment
State Sponsorship Programmes
STAGE THREE – Securing Your Visa
- Review the merits of the visa offered to apply for the relevant visa offered at this time as it may include a state/provincial sponsorship offer, employer offering sponsorship or a central Government offer to sponsor you for a PR visa.
- Prepare all application forms presenting the best possible case to meet the Immigration officer’s requirements when reviewing your file.
- Represent the merits of your case – Often people are asked follow-up questions that they shall need to address as they arise in accordance with current policy and regulations and allay any concerns an Immigration Officer may have at that time.
- Criminal Records Review – prepare your application for submission. As this is a confidential report you will be required to apply directly.
- Medical Tests – prepare your medical with a Doctor of your choice that is permitted to conduct these tests.
Now you have completed the three stages for securing your Visa to Australia you can start to think about your new life overseas. We are experts and can assist you during the whole process ensuring you are a successful candidate.
- Approved lawyers and MARA Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- Complete Managed Migration Solutions
- Ex Immigration Officers
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.