Emigrate To Australia On A Sponsored Visa
Nominated or Sponsored (provisional) (Sub-Class 489) Visa is a temporary entry permission that is available on an endorsement of your candidature either by a provincial/state authority or by a qualified relative defined and deemed as eligible for sponsorship. Proceedings for this visa are initiated by the creation of a profile by way of expression Of Interest – EOI on skill select platform.
Salient features of this visa subsection include:
You must be:
- Under 50 years
- Have minimum certified English linguistic skills (through IELTS or at par exam)
- Be sponsored by a state or a territory or a qualified relative residing in specified region of Australia
- Have submitted an EOI to be sponsored by relevant authority or relative
- Be working in SOL listed occupation
- Have your credentials evaluated from designated evaluation authority in premise of your trade
- Be able to score a minimum of 60 points in points based assessment Moreover it will be obligatory for you to
- Reside and work in the region sponsoring your visa or specified area for a minimum of 2 years
- Keep authorities updated of any changes in your residential details
- Participate in surveys and furnish required information from time to time
If you are looking to be sponsored by your family they must live in a designated area as follows:
We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and MARA Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% Of Our Clients Would Refer A Friend Or Relative
- Insider knowledge of the Immigration Dept.
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.