Emigrate To Australia On A Sponsored Visa 489

Emigrate To Australia On A Sponsored Visa    

Nominated or Sponsored (provisional) (Sub-Class 489) Visa is a temporary entry permission that is available on an endorsement of your candidature either by a provincial/state authority or by a qualified relative defined and deemed as eligible for sponsorship. Proceedings for this visa are initiated by the creation of a profile by way of expression Of Interest – EOI on skill select platform.

EOI can be created for an occupation indicated in skilled occupation list – SOL. EOI must also indicate you preference of state you wish to be nominated by or details of relative you wish to be sponsored by. In case you do not choose any specific state your details will be available for access to all provincial authorities. 

Salient features of this visa subsection include: 

You will be able to live in Australia temporarily o Study is indicated area in the country travel in and out of the country within the validity period of visa o Include some family members in application for visa.
Able to file for permanent residence of Australia via Skilled Regional (Residence) visa (subclass 887) after fulfilling required parameters.  Validity of the visa is for 4 years.  Non-compliance of visa guidelines may result in cancellation of the visa.   May make your candidature ineligible for further issuance of similar visa or permanent residence There are certain prerequisites that you must satisfy before filing for visa under this section.

You must be:

  • Under 50 years
  • Have minimum certified English linguistic skills (through IELTS or at par exam)
  • Be sponsored by a state or a territory or a qualified relative residing in specified region of Australia 
  • Have submitted an EOI to be sponsored by relevant authority or relative
  • Be working in SOL listed occupation
  • Have your credentials evaluated from designated evaluation authority in premise of your trade
  • Be able to score a minimum of 60 points in points based assessment  Moreover it will be obligatory for you to 
  • Reside and work in the region sponsoring your visa or specified area for a minimum of 2 years 
  • Keep authorities updated of any changes in your residential details
  • Participate in surveys and furnish required information from time to time

Designated areas

If you are looking to be sponsored by your family they must live in a designated area as follows:

Designated areas
If you are interest in finding out if you qualify complete our assessment.

We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations

Make Your Dreams Come True


- Approved lawyers and MARA Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% Of Our Clients Would Refer A Friend Or Relative
- Insider knowledge of the Immigration Dept.


Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.

Thank you for everything you were amazing and I would not have been able to secure my visa without you. I am really excited about emigrating it is really happening now. Jake and Holly are both looking forward to their new school who have been really helpful. Julie Windsor
Dear Jack, I would like to thank you and your team for all your hard work. I always knew securing a visas to start my new business was going to require effort. I am so pleased with myself that I never attempted this on my own looking back with hindsight.Thank you, Peter Loftus

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Let Our Experts Help You Today - Take Our Free Assessment

Lawyers, ex-Immigration Officers, Accountants, Pension experts, Tax specialist, Bankers and Relocation consultants all working together to ensure your migration plans are a complete success.

Haskew Law