Emigrate To Australia - For A Better Life
Emigrating to Australia is a complex legal process and takes time and effort. That at said, you could be living in Australia in just a few months from today. To find out more, complete our FREE assessment to discover your eligibility for an Australian visa and to discover the advantages a little help from Haskew Law can make to your emigration plans.
- FREE online assessment and a FREE consultation with a friendly, Australian immigration expert
- No Visa - No Fee guaranteed
- Immediate eligibility report on screen, and sent directly to your inbox
- No call centres or sales teams: just friendly, efficient service from an expert who assists you directly through the entire process.
- Offices in the UK and Australia
- Affordable, Fixed Fee Solutions
- More than 20 years experience securing visas: we win cases others can't
- Guidance on your interview at the Australian High Commission if required
- We assist in securing your qualifications and skills assessment if required
- We assist in preparing financial statements to the Australian standards
- Assistance with all aspects of your move to Australia, from Banking and shipping to forex and more
- Upon completing your assessment you will receive an immediate evaluation of your eligibility, and our Australian Immigration experts will contact you directly if required to advise on your case.
You will receive helpful information specific to your situation, we assess your eligibility under various visa options. We are a highly respected law firm, regulated by the Australian immigration authorities and proud partners with the UK Government, Foreign & Commonwealth Office "Know Before You Go" campaign, assisting UK nationals to prepare for their new life in Australia."More than 600 people emigrated from the UK every day last year according to UK Government figures, with Australia, ranked as a favourite destination."
The Most Popular Australian Visas
Here are the most popular Australian migration visas from the 60+ visa classes available:
- Skilled Workers
- State Sponsorship
- Family Sponsorship
- Partner or Spouse
- Parent of Australian Resident
- Investor and Retirement Investor
Below is a brief overview of the most popular visas if you want to see them all listed in one place before deciding which one may be best for you.
Skills In Demand In Australia
The most popular way to secure permanent residency in Australia is via the General Skilled Worker (GSM) programmes. To qualify for a visa your skills need to be in demand and on the:
- Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List (MLTSSL) replaced the previous ‘Skilled Occupation List’ (SOL) and is available in Schedule 1 of the relevant
- Short-term Skilled Occupation List (STSOL) replaced the previous ‘Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List’ (CSOL)
To find out if your skills are in demand visit our complete list of skills in demand for more information.
For partners of an Australia permanent resident or citizen.
These visas are the most expensive route to immigrate and are often initially granted provisionally for two years. These cases require a great deal of evidence to show a genuine, subsisting relationship. The timeframe for processing this visa is often more than a year.
This visa class is currently under review, as many Australians feel the costs and lengthy processing times are unfair to those waiting to be reunited with their foreign partners. We can provide up-to-date information to help you plan.
For those who wish to join their children in Australia.
These are often "contributory parent" visas, which require a contribution to be made of more than AUS $46,000.
These visas are currently under review, and the proposed changes are expected to require slightly lower minimum funds to be demonstrated as available. However, there are also likely be a number of negatives implications of the proposed changes to consider. We can provide the latest information on these changes to help you plan how to join your family in Australia.
Student visas are an increasingly popular option, as studying in Australia often leads to permanent residency, and is a great way to improve your skills and qualifications while being allowed to live and work in Australia.
At the end of most courses, you will be able to remain and work, which makes this a great pathway to permanent residency. While you are a student you can work part-time during term time, and full-time during college holidays.
We are official partners with a number of leading Australian colleges and universities. We are authorised to assess your eligibility, can enrol you in courses directly and can help secure your visa.
Taking Your Next Step To Australia
Complete our FREE Assessment form at the top of the page for loads of extra information, specific to your needs and eligibility. Our team would be delighted to discuss your plans with you in more detail on completion of our assessment.