Accountancy Jobs in Canada Today
If you would like to live and work in Canada, and have not yet secured your visa, complete our free assessment today and discover the best working visa for you to secure your next job in Canada.
The jobs listed are currently available and refreshed daily to ensure we provide only the latest employment opportunities. We are proud to provide thousands of job opportunities to our clients each year.
- Staff Accountant
Winnipeg, MB, Robert Half Finance & Accounting
Ref ID: 05140-0009249599 Classification: Accountant - Staff Compensation: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 per year... We have an exciting opportunity for an Intermediate Accountant. Your main responsibilities will be delivering accounting and bookkeeping...
- Intermediate Accountant - 6 Month Contract
North York, ON
ARE YOU AN INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTANT LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client... is looking for an experienced professional to join their team. Intermediate Accountant - 6 Month Contract About the Opportunity Track inventory...
Edmonton, AB, FOUNTAIN TIRE
Overview: Fountain Tire is looking for an Accountant with strong analytical and problem solving skills...
- Senior Accountant
Toronto, ON, The Mason Group Inc
Our Richmond Hill client in the distribution business is hiring a Sr. Accountant who is able to speak fluently in...
Accountants perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, set up and administer accounting systems and prepare financial information for individuals, departments within organizations, businesses and other establishments;
- Examine accounting records and prepare financial statements and reports;
- Develop and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures;
- Examine financial accounts and records and prepare income tax returns from accounting records;
- Analyze financial statements and reports and provide financial, business and tax advice;
- May act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings;
- May supervise and train articling students, other accountants or administrative technicians.
Chartered accountants require a university degree
Completion of a professional training program approved by a provincial institute of chartered accountants and, depending on the province, either two years or 30 months of on-the-job training
Membership in a provincial Institute of Chartered Accountants upon successful completion of the Uniform Evaluation (UFE).
Certified general accountants and certified management accountants require a university degree
Completion of a training program approved by the Society of Certified General Accountants or Society of Management Accountants and several years of on-the-job training
Certification by the Certified General Accountants Association or the Society of Management Accountants.
Licensing by the provincial or territorial governing body is usually required for accountants and auditors practising public accounting.
We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and ICCRC Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% of clients would recommend us to a friend
- Experts Knowledge of Immigration Systems
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.