Our selection of the top jobs in Canada today
All the jobs listed are currently available and we refresh the list daily to ensure we provide only the latest employment opportunities. We are proud to provide thousands of job opportunities to our clients each year.
If you would like to live and work in Canada, and have not yet secured your visa, complete our free assessment today and discover the best working visa for you to secure your next job in Canada.
- Customer Service Representative - GROWTH - We Will Train
Vancouver, BC, Zip Marketing
and we are looking to fill ENTRY LEVEL positions in CUSTOMER SERVICE, MARKETING, ADVERTISING, and SALES. As a leader in direct marketing, the... AND LOOKING FOR A CAREER PATH? JUST LOOKING TO GET YOUR FOOT IN THE DOOR? Zip Marketing has recently expanded our clientele...
- Digital Strategist (Bilingual)
Toronto, ON, Afficher un emploi
for overseeing clients' that use Trader's advertising platform specifically paid media and social media optimization. The individual... marketing strategies and advice via: reviewing clients (who have purchased SEM solution) performance, in-depth knowledge of SEM...
- Retail Customer Service - Entry Level
Vancouver, BC, The Job Window
Desired Candidate Skills: Advertising, customer service, entry level, entry level advertising, entry level marketing, entry... level promotions, entry level sales, hospitality, marketing communications, promotions, retail, retail advertising, retail...
- Account Manager - Outside
Montreal, QC, Afficher un emploi
where superior sales, marketing and presentation skills are required to achieve results. Key Areas of Responsibility: Sales... proposals to address the customer's specific needs and maximize business potential. Discusses advertising needs with the...
0124 Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
Advertising, marketing and public relations managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial and e-business advertising, marketing and public relations. They are employed by commercial and industrial establishments, government departments, and advertising, marketing and public relations firms or consulting businesses.
1123 Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations
This unit group includes specialists in advertising, marketing and public relations who analyse, develop and implement communication and promotion strategies and information programs, analyse advertising needs and develop appropriate advertising and marketing plans, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations, and for performers, athletes, writers and other talented individuals. They are employed by consulting firms, advertising agencies, corporations, associations, government, social agencies, museums, galleries, public interest groups, and cultural and other organizations, or they may be self-employed. Agents such as entertainment, literary and sports agents are included in this unit group.
Advertising, marketing, public relations and e-business managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Advertising managers plan, direct and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Marketing managers establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Public relations managers direct and evaluate establishments and departments that develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments and other organizations.
- E-business managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet and Intranet sites to manage an organization's Internet presence including public relations, communications and commercial activities.
Advertising and public relations managers:
A university degree or college diploma in communications, public relations, marketing, journalism or in a related field
- and - several years of experience in an advertising, public relations or communications officer position or in a related occupation are required.
A university degree or college diploma in business administration or in a related field with a specialization in sales or marketing - and - several years of experience as a sales, marketing or public relations representative or in a related occupation are required.
A university degree or college diploma in a field related to electronic commerce, Web site content development, or Internet services - and - experience in Web site design, interactive media development, data administration or information systems analysis or experience related to Web site content are usually required.
Specialists in advertising, marketing and public relations perform some or all of the following duties:
- Assess characteristics of products or services to be promoted and advise on the advertising needs of an establishment;
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies;
- Develop and implement advertising campaigns appropriate for print or electronic media;
- Gather, research and prepare communications material for internal and external audiences;
- Develop, implement and evaluate communications strategies and programs designed to inform clients, employees and the general public of initiatives and policies of businesses, governments and other organizations;
- Conduct public opinion and attitude surveys to identify the interests and concerns of key groups served by their organization;
- Prepare or oversee preparation of reports, briefs, bibliographies, speeches, presentations, Web sites and press releases;
- Develop and organize workshops, meetings, ceremonies and other events for publicity, fundraising and information purposes;
- Prepare and deliver educational and publicity programs and informational materials to increase awareness of museums, galleries and other tourist attractions;
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media;
- Arrange interviews and news conferences;
- Act as spokesperson for an organization and answer written and oral inquiries;
- Co-ordinate special publicity events and promotions for internal and external audiences;
- Assist in the preparation of brochures, reports, newsletters and other material;
- Represent and act as an agent for talented individuals or individuals with specific occupational expertise;
- Prepare or oversee preparation of sports, literary, performance or other contracts.
A university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, museology or a discipline related to a particular subject matter is usually required.
Practitioners in public relations may require an APR (Accredited in Public Relations) designation.
We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and ICCRC Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% of client would refer a friend
- Expert knowledge of the Immigration Dept.
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.