Food Inspector Jobs in Canada today
All the jobs listed are currently available and we refresh the list daily to ensure we provide only the latest employment opportunities. We are proud to provide thousands of job opportunities to our clients each year.
If you would like to live and work in Canada, and have not yet secured your visa, complete our free assessment today and discover the best working visa for you to secure your next job in Canada.
- Aircraft Maintenance Mechanic
Yorkton, SK, Yorkton Aircraft Service Ltd.
agricultural aircraft. Qualifications: college diploma or completed course. As a specialized organization we need a technician... and Abilities Computer Systems - Data analysis systems - Data acquisition systems Aircraft Inspector Skills - Inspect work...
- Equipment Inspector
Edmonton, AB, Ritchie Bros
like no other. #LI-EB1 Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has an immediate opening for an Equipment Inspector at our Edmonton, AB... management, preferably in the auction or heavy equipment business. Knowledge of industrial and/or agricultural equipment, trucks...
- Grain Inspector Thunder Bay
Thunder Bay, ON, SGS Canada Inc.
and outsourcing programs. With services available throughout Canada, SGS is located in the agricultural heartlands of our country... to work in Canada. A minimum of a High School diploma 1 -- 3 years of experience in a laboratory or Agricultural setting...
- Fruit Inspector
The Fruit Inspector oversees the quality of fruit onsite at orchard and packing house operations Minimum 5 days... - Confirm that Good Agricultural Practices are being implemented - Onsite representation for product quarantine and release...
2222 Agricultural inspectors, fish products inspectors
Agricultural and fish products inspectors inspect agricultural and fish products for conformity to prescribed production, storage and transportation standards. They are employed by government departments and agencies and by private sector food processing companies. Supervisors of agricultural and fish products inspectors are also included in this group. (2222)
The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group:
- Fish and fish products inspectors inspect fish, fish products, fish handling and processing methods and prepare reports and ensure that regulations are followed.
- Fruit and vegetables inspectors inspect fresh and frozen fruit and vegetables at inspection centres and prepare reports on crop production and market conditions.
- Grain inspectors inspect and grade all classes of grain at terminal elevators, monitor the fumigation of infested grain, and examine storage, handling and transportation equipment to ensure that sanitary procedures are followed.
- Meat inspectors monitor the operations and sanitary conditions of slaughtering and meat processing plants and inspect carcasses to ensure they are fit for human consumption.
- Plant protection inspectors certify seed crops, oversee the quarantine, treatment or destruction of plants and plant products, and the fumigation of plants and plant product imports and exports.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Government inspectors usually require a bachelor's degree or college diploma in agriculture, biology, chemistry, food processing technology or a related discipline.
- Inspectors (other than government) may require a bachelor's degree or college diploma in a related discipline.
- Several years of experience in agricultural production or fish processing are usually required.
- Completion of in-house training courses is required.
We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and ICCRC Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% of clients would refer a friend
- Expert knowledge of Immigration Control
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.