Banking, credit & other investment managers
Banking, credit and other investment managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of financial establishments or operational departments within such establishments, or credit departments in industrial and commercial establishments. They oversee business development and manage overall performance in accordance with established strategic directions and policies.
Banking managers are employed by banks, trust companies and credit unions. Credit managers are employed by credit departments in department stores, utility companies, car dealerships, insurance companies or other industrial or commercial organizations. Other investment managers are employed by credit card companies, consumer loan companies, mutual fund investment firms, mortgage investment companies or other financial establishments concerned with extending loans and financing and investments.
Banking & Investment Sector Jobs in Canada today
All the jobs listed are currently available and we refresh the list daily to ensure we provide only the latest employment opportunities. We are proud to provide thousands of job opportunities to our clients each year.
If you would like to live and work in Canada, and have not yet secured your visa, complete our free assessment today and discover the best working visa for you to secure your next job in Canada.
- Accounts Payable Opportunity
Vaughan, ON, Randstad Canada
cheque runs. - Maintain positive relations with all vendors and suppliers. Process employee expenses. - Daily banking...
- IT Project Manager - Application Development
Toronto, ON, CIBC
Banking, Wealth Management and Capital Markets Banking - we provide a full range of financial products and services to 11..., and has been recognized for excellence in online and mobile banking functionality and innovation in payments by leading industry...
- Director, Business Intelligence
banking and growing our team members’ capabilities. Accountabilities The Business Intelligence Centre of Excellence (BI CoE...
- Personal Banking Advisor, Matane
Saint-Laurent, QC, Banque National du Canada
For the description of the position please refer to the french version...
assistant operations manager – banking, credit and investment
collection centre manager
commercial banking manager
corporate banking centre manager
credit union manager
manager, banking operations
manager, corporate services – banking, credit and investment
manager, credit card centre
manager, personal services – banking, credit and investment
mortgage and consumer credit manager
operations manager, credit card company
regional collection manager
trust company manager
Banking managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the branch operations of a bank, trust company, credit union or similar financial institution or of a department in such an institution responsible for administering personal and commercial loans, buying and selling securities, operating investment funds, administering trusts, settling estates or other related activities
- Ensure the institution's policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines and make recommendations for improvement
- Network to develop business relations, promote the sale of loan, investment and other banking services and attract corporate and individual customers
- Interview corporate and individual customers and respond to customer enquiries
- Analyze, review and approve or reject loan and credit applications in accordance with authorized limits
- Monitor processing of loan applications and credit investigations
- Oversee preparation of monthly financial and branch progress reports
- Recruit personnel and identify their training needs.
Credit managers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of a credit department in an industrial or commercial organization
- Administer corporate, commercial and personal loan accounts
- Advise customers on the commercial and personal financial services corresponding to their needs
- Evaluate and review loan and credit applications and collateral and make recommendations
- Approve or reject credit applications, establish credit limits and determine repayment plans or schedules in accordance with authorized limits
- Ensure collection of overdue or delinquent accounts
- Ensure credit policies and procedures are followed according to established guidelines and applicable legislation
- Prepare credit and loan reports
- Recruit credit personnel and identify their training needs.
- A university degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce, economics or a related field is usually required.
- A master's degree in business administration, finance or management science may be required for the management of large commercial loans.
- Completion of company or other management training programs is usually required.
- Several years of experience within the industry, including supervisory experience, are required.
We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and ICCRC Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% of clients would refer a friend
- Expert knowledge of Immigration Control
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.