Starting a Business in Canada
- Competent in either of Canada’s national languages (English and French)?
- Able to financially support yourself?
- Able to prove a clean bill of health and clean criminal record?
- Educated to a post-secondary level?
- Your proposal must demonstrate a reasonable chance of long term benefit to the Canadian economy.
- A degree is not a prerequisite, however you will need to have at least one year in post-secondary education.
- You will also need to demonstrate your competence in running a business over a number of years.
We Love Canadian Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and ICCRC Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% of clients would refer a friend
- Expert Knowledge of Immigration Control
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive rates.