Financial Auditors Jobs in Canada Today
If you would like to live and work in Canada, and have not yet secured your visa, complete our free assessment today and discover the best working visa for you to secure your next job in Canada.
The jobs listed are currently available and refreshed daily to ensure we provide only the latest employment opportunities. We are proud to provide thousands of job opportunities to our clients each year.
- Quality Assurance Auditor
Markham, ON, Tevacanada
Overview Position Snapshot The Quality Assurance Auditor will provide support to operations by performing reviews... daily walkthroughs, review of log books and facilitate with quality incidents as required. The Quality Assurance Auditor...
- Entry Level Assessor
Toronto, ON, Canadian Comfort Home Services
our operations and enhancing our customers' experience. Contribute to our Audit program utilizing a Digital Auditor App to assess...
Ottawa, ON, excelHR
We are currently seeking a Senior Auditor for our Federal Government client. Should you be interested and meet the...
- Night Auditor - Sandman Hotel Penticton
The SANDMAN HOTEL VICTORIA, is recruiting for the PART TIME position of Hotel Night Auditor. They are required to work... through the night shift on the front desk. The Night Auditor must provide consistently high levels of customer service...
Financial auditors (1111)
Financial auditors perform some or all of the following duties:
- Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents and systems of individuals, departments within organizations, businesses or other establishments to ensure financial recording accuracy and compliance with established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls;
- Prepare detailed reports on audit findings and make recommendations to improve individual or establishment's accounting and management practices;
- Conduct field audits of businesses to ensure compliance with provisions of the Income Tax Act, Canadian Business Corporations Act or other statutory requirements;
May supervise other auditors or professionals in charge of accounting within client's establishment.
Auditors require education, training and recognition as indicated for chartered accountants, certified general accountants or certified management accountants (below)
Some experience as an accountant.
Auditors may require recognition by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
To act as a trustee in bankruptcy proceedings, auditors and accountants must hold a licence as a trustee in bankruptcy.
Licensing by the provincial or territorial governing body is usually required for accountants and auditors practising public accounting.
Chartered accountants require a university degree
Completion of a professional training program approved by a provincial institute of chartered accountants and, depending on the province, either two years or 30 months of on-the-job training
Membership in a provincial Institute of Chartered Accountants upon successful completion of the Uniform Evaluation (UFE).
Certified general accountants and certified management accountants require a university degree
Completion of a training program approved by the Society of Certified General Accountants or Society of Management Accountants and several years of on-the-job training
Certification by the Certified General Accountants Association or the Society of Management Accountants.
We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and ICCRC Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% of clients would recommend us to a friend
- Expert knowledge of Immigration Control
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.