Nova Scotia: Skilled Workers
- A full-time, permanent job offer from a Nova Scotia employer;
- At least one year of related work experience. But note: employers seeking to retain semi-skilled and low-skilled workers must show those candidates have been employed for six months prior to applying.
- Educational qualifications of not less than a Canadian high school diploma equivalent;
- Appropriate training, skills and/or accreditation for the job;
- Language abilities equal to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 5 if you are a skilled worker.
- If your first language is English or French, you may not need to sit an exam, while by contrast semi-skilled and low-skilled workers must have test results to prove they meet CLB 4 even if their first language is English or French;
- Prove you have sufficient financial resources to settle in Nova Scotia successfully.
Nova Scotia Demand: Express Entry - CLOSED
- At least one year of relevant skilled work experience in a listed ("target") occupation;
- Attained educational qualifications no less than Canadian high school equivalency;
- Language abilities in English or French at Canadian Language Benchmark 7 or above;
- Score 67 points or more against the program's selection factors;
- Sufficient financial resources to settle in Nova Scotia successfully;
- Have registered with Canada’s Express Entry system
Nova Scotia Entrepreneur Visa
To consider filing an Expression of Interest, you must be able to show you are 21 or older, and:
- Want to live in Nova Scotia permanently while owning and managing your Nova Scotia business;
- Have a net worth of at least CAN $600k, with available resources to invest at least CAN $150k to establish your business;
- Have no less than three years’ experience owning and managing a business, or no less than five years’ experience in a senior business management role;
- Have scored at least 5 on the Canadian Language Benchmark in each of speaking, listening, reading and writing sections, in English or French.
Finding The Right Visa For You
We Love Canadian Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and ICCRC Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% of our clients would refer a friend
- Expert knowledge of Immigration Dept.
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive rates.