Considering Canada as a place to live? Well, you won't go wrong, and there are lots of reasons we may have missed, but here are ten we have selected from among the best.
Here's our countdown from ten:
10. Canada has a low annual inflation rate which means you and your family can benefit from a reasonable cost of living.
9. Canada has the second highest standard of living in the G-20, as measured by GDP per capita.
8. Canada has the most stable banking system in the world – for the seventh consecutive year! – according to the World Economic Forum.
7. Canada is ranked by Bloomberg as the second-best place in the world for doing business.
Did You Know? On July 20, 2005, Canada became the fourth country in the world, and the first country outside Europe, to legalize same-sex marriage nationwide
6. Canada is expected to be among the strongest growing economies in the elite G-7 nations over this year and next.
5. Canada has a strong and stable economy with lots of opportunities for skilled workers, and an immigration system that supports the growth of its diverse economy.
To our minds, the top four reasons are all contenders for the top slot:
4. Canada is listed by the OECD as the number one world leader when it comes to acceptance and tolerance of minorities.
3. Canada spends more on education than any industrialized nation. (Perhaps that could count for two reasons, and its certainly worth reading twice!)
2. Canada is not only a great place to work, it’s also a great place to raise a family in a safe and secure community. Canada’s crime rates are so low that the OECD Better Life Index 2014 ranked Canada 9.7 out of 10 for safety.
You can take your pick, but our number one reason to choose Canada:
1. More than 250,000 new permanent residents come to Canada each year. The Canadian government invests millions of dollars annually to help these newcomers settle into their new lives in Canada. They ensure all newcomers benefit from the high quality of life Canada offers.
We can help you take your first step to a new life in Canada! Complete our free online Assessment now: you'll receive immediate feedback, and a case review by one of our expert emigration advisors.