emigrate to Australia easily
Our aim is to make it easier for anyone who wants to emigrate. We assist with a wide range of cases, from partners to parents, skilled workers to investors and entrepreneurs. You can relax knowing your case is in safe hands, providing the best chance of success.
Our aim is to remove the need to search endlessly online for answers, worry about doing the right thing, or wonder whether you will be granted a visa to emigrate. No one should waste time in seminars, drown in paperwork, or struggle with understanding the complexities of the Australian immigration law in an attempt to understand how it applies to their case.
Proposed changes to the Australian immigration policy
The Australian Government are proposing the biggest shake-up of Australian Immigration law since 1958. Their aim is to reduce the record number of migrants arriving each year, driven by their new Free Trade Agreement with China.
Here are some of the key changes being proposed:
- Austalia are reducing the number of visas classes available to emigrate from 99 down to just 10!
- No more permanent residency for skilled workers on arrival
- A skilled migrant will need to complete a 2-4 year probationary period on a temporary visa
- Restrictions on purchasing property in Australia while on a temporary visa
- Must make a financial contribution for access to education while on a temporary visa
- Further restrictions on parent visas
- A two-stage process for Australian partner visas - making it even more difficult
- An overall reduction in the number of migrant visas approved per year
Discover if you can emigrate
To learn more about the proposed changes and all your options, complete our Australian immigration form below to secure straightforward advice from our experts.
You will also receive our complimentary 129 page "must have" guide on everything a new migrant needs know when arriving in Australia. From transferring their UK driving licence to securing an Australian tax number, along with everything in between.