A selection of the top Aerospace Engineering Jobs in Canada today
All the jobs listed are currently available and we refresh the list daily to ensure we provide only the latest employment opportunities. We are proud to provide thousands of job opportunities to our clients each year.
If you would like to live and work in Canada, and have not yet secured your visa, complete our free assessment today and discover the best working visa for you to secure your next job in Canada.
- production manager
Peterborough, ON, MICHAEL PAGE CANADA
at the facility. Client Details A leading company within the aerospace industry. Description Receives Orders...
- Electrical Assembler
Montreal, QC, Aerotek
for a leading company in the aerospace industry. The tasks and responsibilities are: - Manufacturing and production experience... aerospace industry Salary: $20-23.50 Shifts: Evenings Linguistic requirements: French and English If you are interested...
- Assembler Mirabel Centre - Unionized environment | TAS no. 415
Mirabel, QC, TAS
(military diploma); Aircraft mechanics diploma; College diploma (DEC) aerospace engineering Other qualifications: Fluent...
- Electrical Engineer - Marine Systems or Aerospace Avionics exp
with experience in either Aerospace Avionics OR 1-3 years’ Marine Navigation and Communication systems and you are seeking an exciting...? Well, if You…. Are authorized to work in Canada (Canadian citizenship or permanent residency status) Have an Aerospace Engineering Degree...
2146 Aerospace engineers
Aerospace engineers research, design and develop aerospace vehicles, aerospace systems and their components, and perform duties related to their testing, evaluation, installation, operation and maintenance. They are employed by aircraft and spacecraft manufacturers, air transport carriers, and in government and educational and research institutions.
Aerospace engineers perform some or all of the following duties:
- Design and develop aerospace vehicles, systems and components such as aircraft, spacecraft, missiles, satellites and space-based communication systems
- Develop and conduct computer simulations of aerospace vehicles, systems and components using advanced mathematical modelling
- Prepare specifications for materials and processes to be used in aerospace manufacturing, maintenance, repair or modification
- Supervise and co-ordinate the manufacturing, assembly, modification, repair and overhaul of aircraft and spacecraft
- Co-ordinate ground and flight tests of air and spacecraft
- Develop operational specifications, maintenance schedules and manuals for operators
- Develop the technical phases of logistical and operational support for aerospace vehicles and systems
- Investigate and report on structural or other component or system failures, accidents or incidents and prepare recommendations for corrective action.
A bachelor's degree in aerospace engineering or in a related engineering discipline, such as mechanical engineering or engineering physics, is required.
A master's degree or doctorate in a related engineering discipline may be required.
Licensing by a provincial or territorial association of professional engineers is required to approve engineering drawings and reports and to practise as a Professional Engineer (P.Eng.).
Engineers are eligible for registration following graduation from an accredited educational program, and after three or four years of supervised work experience in engineering and passing a professional practice examination.
We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and ICCRC Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% of clients would refer a friend
- Expert knowledge of Immigration Control
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.