Food Inspector Jobs in Canada today
All the jobs listed are currently available and we refresh the list daily to ensure we provide only the latest employment opportunities. We are proud to provide thousands of job opportunities to our clients each year.
If you would like to live and work in Canada, and have not yet secured your visa, complete our free assessment today and discover the best working visa for you to secure your next job in Canada.
- Licensed Mechanic A
Oakville, ON, Oakville
automotive, heavy truck, plows & winter control equipment, aerial devices, off-road, agricultural rated equipment, trailers..., automotive, industrial, agricultural, small tools and equipment, and their related components and systems Data search, diagnoses...
- Weed Inspectors
Canada, The Alberta Association of Municipal Districts and Counties
: With a population of 32,097, Parkland County offers a range of municipal services and a vibrant mix of agricultural, residential... has Temporary, Full-time, summer positions available in the Agricultural Services Department for Weed Inspectors...
- grain sampler inspector
Montreal, QC, SGS CANADA
a laboratory or Agricultural setting or in quality control environment is considerable asset. Must be able to read, understand...
- Agriculture Inspector 1
Fitzgerald, AB - Georgia, Ga. Dept. of Agriculture
and a professional workforce. The vision of the GDA is to continue to be a globally recognized leader in agricultural excellence through...
2222 Agricultural inspectors, fish products inspectors
Agricultural and fish products inspectors inspect agricultural and fish products for conformity to prescribed production, storage and transportation standards. They are employed by government departments and agencies and by private sector food processing companies. Supervisors of agricultural and fish products inspectors are also included in this group. (2222)
The following is a summary of main duties for some occupations in this unit group:
- Fish and fish products inspectors inspect fish, fish products, fish handling and processing methods and prepare reports and ensure that regulations are followed.
- Fruit and vegetables inspectors inspect fresh and frozen fruit and vegetables at inspection centres and prepare reports on crop production and market conditions.
- Grain inspectors inspect and grade all classes of grain at terminal elevators, monitor the fumigation of infested grain, and examine storage, handling and transportation equipment to ensure that sanitary procedures are followed.
- Meat inspectors monitor the operations and sanitary conditions of slaughtering and meat processing plants and inspect carcasses to ensure they are fit for human consumption.
- Plant protection inspectors certify seed crops, oversee the quarantine, treatment or destruction of plants and plant products, and the fumigation of plants and plant product imports and exports.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Government inspectors usually require a bachelor's degree or college diploma in agriculture, biology, chemistry, food processing technology or a related discipline.
- Inspectors (other than government) may require a bachelor's degree or college diploma in a related discipline.
- Several years of experience in agricultural production or fish processing are usually required.
- Completion of in-house training courses is required.
We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and ICCRC Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% of clients would refer a friend
- Expert knowledge of Immigration Control
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.