Permanent Residency for Parents & Grandparents
Canadian permanent residents and citizens can sponsor their parents to emigrate to Canada with permanent residency!
A limited number of applicants are chosen each year, so be sure to get the advice you need in advance of the deadlines.
Benefits Your Parents or Grandparents should consider:
- No Death or Inheritance Taxes,
- No Taxation on World Wide Income
- AAA Rated Economy
- Business-friendly environment
- Permanent Residency granted - On arrival
- No restriction on the purchasing of property
- Almost exact legal, accounting, political system as the UK
- Tax effective Investment Laws
- Dual Citizenship permitted
- No minimum or maximum age limit
- Access to free education
- Access to Medicare
- Fast, easy process to secure your permanent residence
We provide our clients with exclusive access to opportunities that are both secure and immigration compliant.
All our services are tailored to meet our clients' needs whilst protecting their best interests throughout the process of emigration.
Permanent Residency for Families
We ensure your visa application is put together carefully and on deadline.
We work to find the best options to suit our clients needs.
Over the past 20 years, we have developed an excellent track record of securing permanent residency for families. Complete our visa assessment today to see how we can help your family.
Parents and Grandparents Reunite With Canadian Families
Description: If you are looking for options for your Parents or Grandparents to reunite with the family in Canada, this is the place. You'll find UK-based Canadian experts ready to assist with your plans to move, and able to direct you to the best options to suit your plans and circumstances.