Canadian Provincial Nomination Programs
- At least one year of related work experience.
- Educational qualifications of not less than a Canadian high school diploma equivalent;
- Appropriate training, skills and/or accreditation for the job;
- Language abilities equal to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 5 if you are a skilled worker.
- In many cases, a full-time job offer of employment from a provincial employer is required.
- Prove you have sufficient financial resources to settle successfully.
Finding The Right Visa For You
Canada's Provincial Nomination Programs (PNPs)
Name: Canada's Provinces Offer Emigration Alternatives
Description: Canada has begun a trend towards local control of immigration by Canadian provincial governments. This devolved control of immigration creates opportunities not to be overlooked when considering the best route to Canadian permanent residency. Programs vary significantly in their requirements, and many have components that mirror their federal equivalents.