Canadian Provincial Nomination Programs
- At least one year of related work experience.
- Educational qualifications of not less than a Canadian high school diploma equivalent;
- Appropriate training, skills and/or accreditation for the job;
- Language abilities equal to Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 5 if you are a skilled worker.
- In many cases, a full-time job offer of employment from a provincial employer is required.
- Prove you have sufficient financial resources to settle successfully.