Why Study in Canada?
As a student in Canada you can go on to secure a working visa and permanent residency. This is the fastest, most popular and secure way of emigrating for many people each year. The Canadian Government are encouraging students to settle in Canada after their studies.
We are also official agents for Canadian colleges, and can secure your place on the right course to meet your academic needs, budget and long term career goals.
Over 85.1% of international students in Canada currently go on to secure a work visa and settle in Canada.
- A student must attend 15 hours a week classroom environment study
- A student can work full time during college holidays and part time during the term
- Your spouse can work full time with no restrictions - or you can work and your spouse can study!
Being selected as a Student:
Haskew Law are official agents of colleges in Canada, and we work with our partners to ensure our clients are awarded access to the right course for their career goals and visa requirements.
To complete the enrollment process we shall require the following documents:
- High school (secondary school) transcript
- High school (secondary school) diploma
- Post-Secondary (college or university) transcript – if applicable
- Post-secondary (college or university) degree – if applicable
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (if required)
- Application Fee of $100 CAD (non-refundable)
Costs & Fees
Once you arrive in Canada, finances should be the least of your worries. You will be eligible to work while you study, and if you are travelling with your partner, they can work full time.
However, it is important to be able to have sufficient funds upon arrival to be able to cover your costs so that you don’t find yourself short of money while in Canada.
Securing Your Canadian Student Visa
Haskew Law's expertise in Canadian emigration law makes us well placed to assist our clients with all elements of the student visa process, from enrolling in courses, to securing their Canadian study and work permits.
We ensure our clients arrive in Canada feeling relaxed and ready to start a new chapter of their lives in Canada.
Visas to Study & Work in Canada
Name: Canadian Student Visas
Description: With no age limits and limited entry requirements, student visas can be a great way to visit Canada for a year or two, and see for yourself why Canada is such a great place is to live. But DIY applicants, take note: student visas are protected by a robust set of rules to prohibit entry to those who could pose a risk of overstaying their visa limits. Haskew Law offers strategic guidance and assistance on all aspects of the process, from school selection, to applying for your visa, to securing a work permit for your partner.