Chefs Emigrate to Austalia
Discover How You Can Emigrate to Australia
As leading experts over the past 25 years within the fields of Immigration law, we have a unique understanding of how best to secure permanent residency visas for Australia. Our team are expert in all areas of Australian immigration.
What Australia offers
A world-class standard of living, ample employment opportunities and an amazing climate has led to Australia becoming the worlds most popular choice for skilled migrants.
To discover more, complete our initial assessment form and one of our team will contact you shortly for a free consultation to discuss all your options.
- Plan and organise the preparation and cooking of food in dining and catering establishments. Cooks, Fast Food Cooks and Kitchenhands are excluded from this unit group. Cooks are included in Unit Group 3514 Cooks. Fast Food Cooks and Kitchenhands are included in Minor Group 851 Food Preparation Assistants.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- In Australia:
AQF Associate Degree, Advanced Diploma or Diploma (ANZSCO Skill Level 2)
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Planning menus, estimating food and labour costs, and ordering food supplies
- Monitoring quality of dishes at all stages of preparation and presentation
- Discussing food preparation issues with Managers, Dietitians and kitchen and waiting staff
- Demonstrating techniques and advising on cooking procedures
- Preparing and cooking food
- Explaining and enforcing hygiene regulations
- May select and train staff
- May freeze and preserve foods
Chefs Jobs in Australia
Name: Chefs emigrate to Australia
Description: Higher wages, a better climate and more opportunities for their families has attracted many thousands of Chef's to apply to emigrate to Australia in recent years. If you would like to live and work in Australia apply now to avoid missing out as places are limited.