Electrical Professionals Wanted in Australia
Discover How You Can Emigrate to Australia
As leading experts over the past 25 years within the fields of Immigration law, we have a unique understanding of how best to secure permanent residency visas for Australia. Our team are expert in all areas of Australian immigration.
What Australia offers
A world-class standard of living, ample employment opportunities and an amazing climate has led to Australia becoming the worlds most popular choice for skilled migrants.
To discover more, complete our initial assessment form and one of our team will contact you shortly for a free consultation to discuss all your options.
- Design, assemble, install, test, commission, diagnose, maintain and repair electrical networks, systems, circuits, equipment, components, appliances and facilities for industrial, commercial and domestic purposes, and service and repair lifts, escalators and related equipment. Automotive Electricians are excluded from this unit group. Automotive Electricians are included in Unit Group 3211 Automotive Electricians.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
- In Australia:
AQF Certificate III including at least two years of on-the-job training, or AQF Certificate IV
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
Registration or licensing is required.
- Examining blueprints, wiring diagrams and specifications to determine sequences and methods of operation
- Measuring and laying out installation reference points
- Selecting, cutting and connecting wire and cable to terminals and connectors
- Using electrical and electronic test instruments to trace and diagnose faults
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring and defective parts
- Positioning and installing electrical switchboards
- Connecting electrical systems to a power supply
- Testing continuity of a circuit
- Installing, testing and adjusting electric and mechanical parts of lifts
- 341112: Electrician (Special Class)
- 341113: Lift Mechanic
Electrical professional jobs
Name: Emigrate to Australia as an Electrical Professional
Description: Thousands of Electricians and Electrical professionals have emigrate to Australia to Australia in recent years. Attracted by the high standard of living, ample employment opportunities and the amazing climate. There are still places available for the right candidates and if you want to live and work in Australia you can apply today to secure your place Downunder.