Mechanical Professionals Wanted in Australia
Discover How You Can Emigrate to Australia
As leading experts over the past 25 years within the fields of Immigration law, we have a unique understanding of how best to secure permanent residency visas for Australia. Our team are expert in all areas of Australian immigration.
What Australia offers
A world-class standard of living, ample employment opportunities and an amazing climate has led to Australia becoming the worlds most popular choice for skilled migrants.
To discover more, complete our initial assessment form and one of our team will contact you shortly for a free consultation to discuss all your options.
Various Mechanical Related Roles
- Repair, maintain and test motor vehicle and other internal combustion engines and related mechanical components. Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories Fitters are excluded from this unit group. Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories Fitters are included in Unit Group 8994 Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories Fitters.
- Automatic Transmission Mechanic
- Automotive Airconditioning Mechanic
- Brake Mechanic
- Ground Support Equipment Fitter (Air Force)
- Roadside Mechanic
- Vehicle Mechanic (Army)
Plans, designs, organises and oversees the assembly, erection, commissioning, operation and maintenance of mechanical and process plant and installations. Registration or licensing may be required.
Skill Level 1
Occupations at Skill Level 1 have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- Studying functional statements, organisational charts and project information to determine functions and responsibilities of workers and work units and to identify areas of duplication
- Establishing work measurement programs and analysing work samples to develop standards for labour utilisation
- Analysing workforce utilisation, facility layout, operational data and production schedules and costs to determine optimum worker and equipment efficiencies
- Designing mechanical equipment, machines, components, products for manufacture, and plant and systems for construction
- Developing specifications for manufacture, and determining materials, equipment, piping, material flows, capacities and layout of plant and systems
- Organising and managing project labour and the delivery of materials, plant and equipment
- Establishing standards and policies for installation, modification, quality control, testing, inspection and maintenance according to engineering principles and safety regulations
- Inspecting plant to ensure optimum performance is maintained
- Directing the maintenance of plant buildings and equipment, and coordinating the requirements for new designs, surveys and maintenance schedules
Name: Emigrate to Australia
Description: A world class standard of living, excellent health care and education, along with a wonderful climate, Australia has it all. That is why thousands of mechanical professionals have decided to emigrate over recent years. If you would like to live and work in Australia apply today to secure one of the remaining places before it is too late.