Social Workers Wanted in Australia
Discover How You Can Emigrate to Australia
As leading experts over the past 25 years within the fields of Immigration law, we have a unique understanding of how best to secure permanent residency visas for Australia. Our team are expert in all areas of Australian immigration.
What Australia offers
A world-class standard of living, ample employment opportunities and an amazing climate has led to Australia becoming the worlds most popular choice for skilled migrants.
To discover more, complete our initial assessment form and one of our team will contact you shortly for a free consultation to discuss all your options.
- Assess the social needs of individuals, families and groups, assist and empower people to develop and use the skills and resources needed to resolve social and other problems, and further human wellbeing and human rights, social justice and social development.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Acting as a facilitator between clients in need and community services
- Assessing resources for health, welfare, recreation, housing, employment and other community services
- Providing leadership and assistance for the implementation of pilot projects in community development and self-help, and planning and implementing research projects to address client needs, organisation goals and social policy
- Cooperating with community organisations, social agencies and voluntary groups to improve services and develop new services
- Conducting individual and family case interviews to identify the nature and extent of clients' problems
- Assisting clients to understand and resolve problems by providing information, acting as a mediator and referring them to community and self-help agencies
- Analysing, developing, promoting and implementing social policies through the use of practice experience, research, analytic frameworks, and negotiation skills to respond to social need through a fair, equitable and effective allocation of social resources
- Monitoring the progress of clients by maintaining contact
- Compiling case records and reports
Social Worker jobs Australia
Name: Emigrate to Australia
Description: Thousands of Social Workers have already emigrate to Australia in recent years. Due to the higher standard of living, ample employment opportunities, excellent health care and educational systems, not to forget the amazing climate. It is no wonder Australia is so popular. Apply today to secure your place in Australia before it is too late.