Surveying Professionals Wanted in Australia
Discover How You Can Emigrate to Australia
As leading experts over the past 25 years within the fields of Immigration law, we have a unique understanding of how best to secure permanent residency visas for Australia. Our team are expert in all areas of Australian immigration.
What Australia offers
A world-class standard of living, ample employment opportunities and an amazing climate has led to Australia becoming the worlds most popular choice for skilled migrants.
To discover more, complete our initial assessment form and one of our team will contact you shortly for a free consultation to discuss all your options.
- Design, plan, organise and oversee the construction of civil engineering projects such as dams, bridges, pipelines, gas and water supply schemes, sewerage systems, roads, airports and other structures; analyse the likely behaviour of soil and rock when placed under pressure by proposed structures and design structural foundations; analyse the statical properties of all types of structures and test the behaviour and durability of materials used in their construction; plan and develop transportation systems; and estimate and monitor the construction costs of projects.
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances, relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (ANZSCO Skill Level 1).
Registration or licensing may be required.
- Determining construction methods, materials and quality standards, and drafting and interpreting specifications, drawings, plans, construction methods and procedures
- Organising and directing site labour and the delivery of construction materials, plant and equipment, and establishing detailed programs for the coordination of site activities
- Obtaining soil and rock samples at different depths across sites and testing samples to determine strength, compressibility and other factors that affect the behaviour of soil and rock when a structure is imposed and determining the safe loading for the soil
- Studying architectural and engineering drawings and specifications to estimate total costs, and preparing detailed cost plans and estimates as tools to assist in budgetary control
- Monitoring changes to designs, assessing effects on cost, and measuring, valuing and negotiating variations to designs
- Analysing structural systems for both static and dynamic loads
- Designing structures to ensure they do not collapse, bend, twist or vibrate in undesirable ways
- Assessing present and future travel flow patterns taking into account population increase and needs changes
- Designing the physical aspects of transportation systems such as highways, railroads, urban transit, air transportation, logistical supply systems and their terminals
- 233211: Civil Engineer
- 233212: Geotechnical Engineer
- 233214: Structural Engineer
- 233215: Transport Engineer
Surveyors jobs in Australia
Name: Emigrate to Australia as a Surveyor
Description: An excellent standard of living, ample employment opportunities and an amazing climate, Australia has it all. No wonder then why thousands of surveyors have decided to emigrate in recent years. There are still limited places available today. Apply now to secure your place if you want to live and work in Australia.