Emigrate To Australia As An Internal Auditor
The top recommendations for our clients and people who have already secured their Australian working visas.
All the jobs listed are currently available and we refresh the list daily to ensure we provide only the latest employment opportunities. We are proud to provide thousands of job opportunities to our clients each year.
If you would like to work in Australia, and have not yet secured your visa, complete our free assessment today and discover the best working visa for you and secure your next job in Australia.
Skills You Will Require:
AUDITORS, COMPANY SECRETARIES AND CORPORATE TREASURERS conduct audits of accounting systems, procedures and financial statements, manage corporate funding and financial risk, and administer and review corporate compliance activities.You must have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification. In the case of Corporate Treasurers and Company Secretaries, at least five years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualification
Registration or licensing may be required.
- arranging, giving notice of and attending meetings of directors and shareholders
- advising organisations' governing boards on matters concerning compliance with stock exchange listing rules, relevant legislation and corporation practice
- supervising organisations' share capital by preparing documents and share issues, and handling share transfers
- controlling treasury and treasury systems and establishing and reviewing risk management objectives and treasury policies
- identifying, managing and reporting on financial risks
- assisting with equity management, debt management, securities and taxation planning issues
- collecting, analysing and interpreting information on the financial standing, cost structures and trading effectiveness of organisations
- devising, re-organising and establishing budgetary cost control and other accounting systems such as computer-based systems
- conducting audits and investigations and preparing financial statements and reports for management, shareholders, and governing and statutory bodies
- evaluating the cost effectiveness and risks of operational processes, activities, policies and systems
- reporting to management on the existence and effectiveness of the system of internal controls
- establishing audit objectives, and designing and implementing audit methodologies, processes and audit report criteria