Immigration to The Northern Territory
How to Emigrate to The Northern Territories
The Outback as it is more often referred is a land like none other. When people think of the famous lyrics "I come from a land down under, six feet four and full of muscle, eating a Vegemite sandwich..." they think of the rugged beauty and tranquillity this area has to offer. If you want to enjoy your days in peace while looking out over the most breathtaking sunsets and red rock landscape and wide open vistas then this is where you are dreaming about. Nothing here is half in measure or stature. The Northern Territories are steeped in history and natural wonders from Darwin to Alice Springs it has it all.
- Temporary Work (Skilled) (Subclass 457) visa
- Northern Territory Designated Area Migration Agreement (DAMA)
- Employer Nomination Scheme (Subclass 186) visa
- Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS) (Subclass 187) visa
- Training and Research (Subclass 402) visa - Occupational Trainee stream
- Labour Agreements
- Enterprise Migration Agreements
- Special Program visa (Subclass 416) for the Seasonal Worker Program.
General Skilled Migration
- Skilled - Independent (Permanent) (Subclass 189) visa.
- TSS Visas for employment sponsorship
Northern Territory nomination
- Skilled Regional Nominated (Provisional) (Subclass 489) visa
- Skilled Nominated (Subclass 190) visa
Find out about the Northern Territory nomination visas
Migration for business people, investors and self-funded retirees
- Business Talent (Subclass 132) visa
- Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) (Subclass 188) visa
- Business Innovation and Investment (Permanent) (Subclass 888) visa
- Investor Retirement (Subclass 405) visa