Australian Business & Investor Options
At Haskew Law, our legal and business expertise combine in these matters to support our to bring the confidence required by the state authorities to approve our clients investments.
Haskew Law works with our clients to locate the most appropriate, immigration compliant investment opportunities. We also ensure our clients investments are guaranteed to protect their invested funds. This program is available by invitation only.
To explore your options further in a confidential consultation, complete our assessment form and one of our senior business investment managers will be in touch shortly or call us on 020 3884 0809.
The benefits of investing in Australia
- No Death, Inheritance Taxes, No Taxation on World Wide Income
- AAA Rated Economy
- Business-friendly environment
- Permanent Residency granted - On arrival
- No restriction on the purchasing of property
- A $1.2m investment required for only 4 years
- All investments are guaranteed to be returned
- Almost exact legal, accounting, political system as the UK
- Tax effective Investment Laws
- Dual Citizenship permitted
- No minimum or maximum age limit
- Access to free education
- Access to Medicare
- Fast, easy process to secure your permanent residency
Our International Mobility Solutions
Our range of experts enables us to provide a complete migration solution, our unique blend of skills allow us to assist a wide range of clients and deliver the services they need. We provide a full range of services to make your plans go as smooth as possible, along with securing your visa or second citizenship. Our comprehensive Support Services includes:
- Real Estate
- UK Tax Rebate
- Pet Relocation
- Investment Planning
- Moving Pensions Offshore
- Concierge service on your arrival in Australia
- Preparing International Wills for Inheritance Tax planning
At Haskew Law, we ensure our clients meet the requirements prescribed for the appropriate investment based subclass.
These criteria will include ‘at time of lodgement’ and ‘at time of decision’ requirements.
Haskew Law takes care to tailor each case depending on our clients requirements against the current legislative instruments to achieve the required outcome.
Alternative Business Innovation and Investment Programme includes the four following visa streams:
- The Business Innovation stream, for people with business skills who want to establish, develop and manage a new or existing business in Australia. Applicants must be nominated by a state or territory government.
- The Investor stream, for people who want to make a designated investment of at least AUD 1.5 million in an Australian state or territory and maintain business and investment activity in Australia. Applicants must be nominated by a state or territory government.
- The Significant Investor stream, for people who are willing to invest at least AUD 5 million into complying significant investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia. Applicants must be nominated by a state or territory government or Austrade on behalf of the Australian government.
- The Premium Investor stream, for people who are willing to invest at least AUD 15 million into complying premium investments in Australia and want to maintain business and investment activity in Australia. Applicants must be nominated by Austrade on behalf of the Australian government. You must submit an Expression of Interest and be nominated by a state or territory government or Austrade on behalf of the Australian government before being invited to apply for this visa.