Secure Your Visas To Australia As A Plumbers
Airconditioning and Mechanical Services Plumber
Drainer / Drainlayer
SECURING YOUR VISA
We always aim to secure a permanent residency visa for Australia as our first choice for our clients. This removes any risks associated with attaching a visa to a specific employer. Our approach is designed to provide you as our client with long-term security in Australia.
Complete our Free assessment and our experts will let you know if you are eligible to emigrate.
Data on Job Outlook are updated on a yearly basis and are compiled from national statistics which may not reflect either regional variations or more recent changes in employment conditions.
- Over the five years to November 2019, the number of job openings for Plumbers is expected to be above average (between 25,001 and 50,000). Job openings count both employment growth and turnover (defined as workers leaving their occupation for other employment or leaving the workforce).
- Employment for this occupation rose moderately in the past five years and rose strongly in the long-term (ten years). Looking forward, employment for Plumbers to November 2020 is expected to grow moderately.
- This is a very large occupation (87,100 in November 2015) suggesting that opportunities should be available in most regions.
- Plumbers have a high proportion of full-time jobs (93.1 per cent). For Plumbers working full-time, average weekly hours are 40.5 (compared to 40.2 for all occupations) and earnings are below average - in the third decile. Unemployment for Plumbers is average.
- The most common level of educational attainment for Plumbers is Certificate III/IV (76.7 per cent).
- Plumbers are mainly employed in: Construction; Public Administration and Safety; and Electricity, Gas, Water and Waste Services.
This table shows how this occupation compares with other occupations on 9 key measures: employment size; full-time share of employment; earnings; unemployment; employment growth over the past 2, 5 and 10 years; future growth (projected growth rate over 5 years); and future job openings (estimated number of vacancies due to employment growth and turnover). The Future Growth indicator is based on growth in percentage terms, while the Future Job Openings indicator is based on an estimated number of vacancies.
A small occupation with a strong Future Growth score may have a weak Job Openings score, while a large occupation with a weak Future Growth score may have a strong Job Openings score, as even a small percentage change can result in a relatively large number of new jobs.
|How many workers are employed in this occupation?||87,100||10|
|How many work full-time (% share)?||93.1||9|
|What are the weekly earnings for full-time workers ($ before tax)?||1000||3|
|How does unemployment compare with other occupations?||average||5|
|What has been the long-term employment growth - 10 years (%)?||29.1||7|
|What has been the medium-term employment growth - 5 years (%)?||3.3||6|
|What has been the short-term employment growth - 2 years (%)?||10.8||7|
|What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?||moderate growth||6|
|What will be the level of future job openings?||above average||8|
PLUMBERS SKILLS REQUIRED
PLUMBERS install, maintain and repair pipes, drains, guttering and metal roofing, mechanical services and related equipment for water supply, gas, drainage, sewerage, heating, cooling and ventilation systems.
Indicative Skill Level:
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with the qualifications and experience outlined below.
At least three years of relevant experience may substitute for the formal qualifications listed above. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification.
- studying blueprints, drawings and specifications to determine the layout of plumbing systems and materials required
- setting out and installing hot and cold water systems and associated equipment
- installing water-based fire protections systems, including fire hydrants, hose reels and sprinkler systems
- designing and installing sanitary plumbing and water supply systems, discharge pipes and sanitary fixtures
- fabricating and installing soil and waste stacks
- assembling and installing mechanical services plant, air handling and conditioning equipment and small bore heating systems
- installing sewerage and effluent pumping equipment and disposal systems
- installing below-ground drainage systems and associated ground support systems
- installing gas appliances, flues and pressure regulating devices
- fabricating and installing metal roofing, rainwater goods and flashings
Installs and repairs water, drainage, gas and sewerage pipes and systems. Registration or licensing is required.
Fire Services Plumber
AIRCONDITIONING AND MECHANICAL SERVICES PLUMBER
Installs, maintains and repairs piping, ducting and equipment for heating, cooling and ventilation of buildings or vessels. Registration or licensing is required.
DRAINER / DRAINLAYER
Installs, maintains and designs below-ground drainage systems and associated sewerage or effluent disposal systems. Registration or licensing is required.
Skill Level: 3
Septic Tank Installer
Installs, maintains and repairs gas mains, piping systems downstream of the billing meter, and appliances and ancillary equipment associated with the use of fuel gases, including liquefied petroleum gas systems. Registration or licensing is required.
Gas Main and Line Fitter
Liquefied Petroleum Gasfitter
Installs, maintains and repairs flashings, metallic roof and wall claddings and rainwater products such as gutters and downpipes. Registration or licensing is required.
Industrial Roof Plumber
Australian Visas Available:
What are the Skilled Worker Visa basic requirements?
- Be under 50 years of age
- Demonstrate competence in the English language
- Possess skills and qualifications that address the needs of the Australian labour market
- Meet the skills assessment test
What is the difference between the two Skilled Worker Visas?
What do Skilled Work Visas allow me to do?
- Reside permanently in Australia and engage work opportunities
- Receive healthcare
- Study at a school, vocational education programs, or university
- Become eligible for Australian Citizenship in time
We can assist at every stage of your journey:
We assist you with the Australian visa and immigration application;
Our team has access to extensive resources to help you find your ideal job in Australia;
We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and MARA Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% of clients would recommend us to friends and relatives
- Expert knowledge of the Immigration Dept.
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.