Why Study in Canada?
As a student in Canada you can go on to secure a working visa and permanent residency. This is the fastest, most popular and secure way of emigrating for many people each year. The Canadian Government are encouraging students to settle in Canada after their studies.
We are the official agents for colleges in Canada and can secure your place on the right course to meet your academic needs, budget and long term career goals.
Over 85.1% of our students in Canada currently go on to secure a work visa and settle in Canada.
- A student must attend 15 hours a week classroom environment study
- A student can work full time during college holidays and part time during the term
- Your spouse can work full time with no restrictions - or you can work and your spouse can study!
Being selected as a Student:
Haskew Law are official agents of colleges in Canada and are able to assess a clients eligibility for a specific course. We also work with our partners to ensure our clients are awarded access to the right course for them. To complete the enrollment process we shall require the following documents:
- High school (secondary school) transcript
- High school (secondary school) diploma
- Post-Secondary (college or university) transcript – if applicable
- Post-secondary (college or university) degree – if applicable
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (if required)
- Application Fee of $100 CAD (non-refundable)
Costs & Fees
Once you arrive in Canada, finances should be the least of your worries. Even though you are eligible to work while you study and your partner can also work full time, it is important to know the costs and plan ahead so that you don’t find yourself short of money while in Canada.
APPROXIMATE LIVING COSTS* FOR ONE MONTH IN CANADA
Housing/residence $400 to $875¹
Food ($100/week) $400
Textbooks and other supplies $500 (per semester)
Transit pass $0 (included in student fees)
Total: $955 to $1,430/month
Additional costs to take into consideration include:
- laptop and computer software (if required by program: approx. $1,200 to $4,000)
- mobile phones calling cards
- extracurricular activities
- winter clothing
- travel home; and visa renewal fees.
* Note: Costs are not guaranteed and vary according to each student’s needs and spending habits. ¹ Off-campus housing will require an initial deposit fee.
WONDERING ABOUT THE COST OF YOUR WEEKLY NECESSITIES?
HERE’S AN AVERAGE SNAPSHOT:
LOAF OF BREAD $ 2.80
CUP OF COFFEE $1.95
CARTON OF MILK $1.90
ESTIMATED COURSE FEES AND VISA COSTS
Course Fees - $15,000 per year
Government Visa Fees - $150
Securing Your Canadian Student Visa
Haskew Law is expert in Canadian emigration law and can assist our clients with all elements of the process from enrollng in courses to securing their Canadian study and work permits. We ensure our clients arrive in Canada feeling relaxed and ready to start their new life.
We Love Emigration Law As It Allows People To Live The Life They Always Wanted Without Limitations
Make Your Dreams Come True
- Approved lawyers and ICCRC Agents
- 99% Success Rate
- 94% of clients would refer a friend
- Expert Knowledge of Immigration Control
Dedicated to providing the highest standards of service and great results all at the most competitive prices.