Emigrating To Join Family In Australia
"Dedicated to finding ways for families to be together."
Thousands of people emigrate to Australia each year to take advantage of the world-class standard of living and to join loved ones.
Australian Family Visas
We secure a range of popular visas to emigrate permanently based on your relatives living in Australia. Parent Visas, Spouse Visas, Remaining Relative Visas and Sponsored Visas for skilled workers.
If you are not eligible for one of the following visas an investor class visa may be an excellent alternative if you are committed to emigrating to Australia and have the required funds.
Family-based visas criteria in brief:
Provides Permanent Residency on arrival.
- At least 50% of children hold permanent residency in Australia
- Financial contribution to the state of AUD 46,300 per parent
- Sponsoring child to provide AUD 14,000 bond or $19,000 for two parents
Spouse or Partner Visa
Provides permanent residency on arrival or after 2-year probationary period
- Must co-habiting for over 12 months
- The relationship must be ongoing
- Funds to support your family
Skilled worker with family sponsorship
Provides a 4-year temporary visa, leading to permanent residency.
- Must be UNDER 45 year old
- Have skills in demand within the state your family lives
- Pass a skills assessment
- Pass the skilled migration points test
Fast, Jargon-Free Advice Emigration Advice
Complete our assessment form and we will be delighted to assist in ensuring your plans to emigrate are a complete success.
Alternatively, to read more explore our detailed pages on each visa class.
For people with family living in Australia
Name: Australian Relatives Visa Stream
Description: For those who have family living in Australia there are several visas that may allow you to join your loved ones permanently in Australia.
Our guides and services allow hundreds of family members to re-connect and take advantage of all the benefits Australia has to offer.
Complete our enquiry form to discover more.